TechSpot

Apple's headquarters meticulously recreated in Minecraft

By Shawn Knight
Dec 17, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. There’s no shortage of mind-blowing creations to come out of Minecraft over the past couple of years. The latest project from Michael Steeber, however, might just take the cake as the most impressive yet.

Read more

2. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,149   +1,424

Missed out:

- Steve's sarcophagus
    - Apple zombies

3. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,550   +2,894

LOL

Can't be done, the Spaceship Campus is round. :p

4. Twixtea

Twixtea TS Rookie Posts: 86

I know this might sound rude but was that really fun to do?

5. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,149   +1,424

According to the article, 2 years worth of fun. Either the guy was hoping for a promotion in Apple, or he is completely nuts,...or both...? :)

6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,476   +2,034

Wouldn't it be nice to blow it to smithereens. Now which genius at Apple had the bright idea of calling a restaurant 'BJ's'? Since when has Apple been known for giving sloppy BJ's? As far as I know they'd rather just screw you over then rob you. Just look at all the iSheep zombies they've managed to clone.

7. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,541   +2,337

My overriding concern is whether or not Apple will decide to go through with a lawsuit. After all, the creator of this replica is obviously using Apple property to get hits.

8. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,550   +2,894

He can fight the objections over the concept, there are no curves in the re-creation. LOL

9. SantistaUSA

SantistaUSA TS Booster Posts: 72   +13

Sorry but that's boring, so many other places that he could copy and he chooses that.

10. GeforcerFX

GeforcerFX TS Evangelist Posts: 494   +126

hahahahahahaaha, I see what you did there :)