Apple's headquarters meticulously recreated in Minecraft

Shawn Knight

Staff member

There’s no shortage of mind-blowing creations to come out of Minecraft over the past couple of years. The latest project from Michael Steeber, however, might just take the cake as the most impressive yet.

In a recent blog post, the 9to5Mac video editor said he has been working on and off over the last two years to recreate Apple’s 1 Infinite Loop headquarters in Cupertino, California. It was only over the past week that he finally finished adding the last few details.

You can check out the build in the video above or if you’d like to dig a bit deeper, Steeber has made the map available to download.

Any bets on how long it’ll take someone to create a Minecraft rendition of Apple’s new Spaceship campus?

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Wouldn't it be nice to blow it to smithereens. Now which genius at Apple had the bright idea of calling a restaurant 'BJ's'? Since when has Apple been known for giving sloppy BJ's? As far as I know they'd rather just screw you over then rob you. Just look at all the iSheep zombies they've managed to clone.

My overriding concern is whether or not Apple will decide to go through with a lawsuit. After all, the creator of this replica is obviously using Apple property to get hits.

My overriding concern is whether or not Apple will decide to go through with a lawsuit. After all, the creator of this replica is obviously using Apple property to get hits.
He can fight the objections over the concept, there are no curves in the re-creation. LOL

Back