Apple's overseas supply chain to blame for extensive product leaks

By Shawn Knight
Oct 22, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Apple is a company that prides itself on developing each new product behind closed doors, sometimes spending months or even years working on a single device. It's all worth it when it comes time to unveil something new at a...

Read more
  2. bexwhitt

bexwhitt TS Addict Posts: 289   +55

With their massive profit margin they could make the products in America that would help, as if
  3. Timonius

Timonius TS Evangelist Posts: 638   +56

You're going to lose your 'wow' factor with increased market saturation anyway. 'You have the new iPhone x?' 'Me too!' 'Have you heard the latest from Cupertino?' 'Yah, that's like last weeks news.' Unless you can literally keep everything within your own 'borders', and still make a hefty profit, get used to the leaks.
  4. Tygerstrike

Tygerstrike TS Enthusiast Posts: 827   +93

Greed will always win out no matter what. It's a nice dream to want Apple to keep it in the US but it is so much cheaper for them to send it out of country. That gives them the greater profit margin. The other thing to ask really is why does Apple even try anymore. It seems all they have done is release the same crap with a different case. I'm not seeing the "innovation" that ppl keep touting. Sure the phone is nice but it's not mind blowing. I'm not wow'd by the i5. Anymore Apple just bores me.