TechSpot

Apple's 'Spaceship' campus detailed in leaked video

By Shawn Knight
Apr 21, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. It's been a while since we've heard any updates about the progress of Apple's "Spaceship" campus in Cupertino. That of course doesn't mean the team isn't moving forward - quite the contrary actually, according to a new video published by...

Read more

2. I am by no means a lover nor hater of apple, altho the patent wars do grate me at times.
    But to see a company build something like this 80% green space, and an aim to have 0% adding to greenhouse gases. Even if it fails to attempt is a step in the right direction.

Maybe its simply the signs of age that show in the old structures, that have me thinking, we have never been on the right path. Or maybe its the constant drive to turn a green world into a grey cement covered piece of asphalt. It just does not look, like people tried. Trial and error I guess, and advancements in technology.

I hope they don't patent ideas which other companies need to start following to make a better planet. If this truly is a step forward.

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,352   +808

Well Apple had better start charging higher prices & suing more companies to help fund their little adventure.

4. Nero7

Nero7 TS Rookie Posts: 50   +7

Meanwhile in china Foxconn employee who builds iphones jumps off the roof.

rub900 and Mooseinadesert like this.
  5. rub900

rub900 TS Member Posts: 76   +6

And they scream at their business partners. I know I work with them every day. Awful company. I have begged my boss to tell them to get lost.

6. "Meanwhile in china Foxconn employee who builds iphones jumps off the roof."

..but..but.. Foxconn is an ODM (Original Design Manufacturer), so apple has nothing to do with this, right? And, Foxconn isn't just responsible makes iPhones only, they also manufactured other products such blackberry, HP, Dell, Acer, xbox one, kindle, PS4, Wii U etc etc

7. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,657   +323

Just wait until they hear about Samsung.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.