Appointment book/calender for a home network

By dustinl15
Jun 21, 2006
  1. I have a home network with 3 computers on it. What I need is software or something to have an appointment book/calendar on each computer so I can keep my schedule on it. But the trick is I want to be able to let each appointment book/calendar open and still update when a change is made to it on any of the computers.

I have my main desktop set up to store all the documents and files on it so the other 2 computers can access it so it could kind of act as a server if need to be.

I tried using Microsoft Outlook but it does not work since I don't have an exchange server.

All 3 of the computers are using XP Home.
  2. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

very easy answer. Go to and download the sunbird program. It's free.
  3. dustinl15

dustinl15 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 41

Ok, i tried that but it doesn't do exactly what I want. It is also kind of difficult to get setup. I need to to update automatically on the other computers when I type something on a different one and visa-versa. I did find one that I really like "OrgScheduler LAN 3.1" but you can only have one calendar per user and I need 2.
  4. HannibalX

HannibalX TS Rookie

I am demo-ing C-organizer Pro ($40) and it seems to do what you are looking for.

5. Alex12

Alex12 TS Rookie

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.