TechSpot

Appreciate any HELP & all PATIENCE

By daveh2881
Feb 14, 2007
  1. I would like to introduce myself briefly. My user name is daveh2881. I have been a pc addict now for about 15 years. It started out as an interest, progressed to a desire, and exploded into a full blown necessity after only about a year. I now have DDRAM Dreams, instead of headaches I get CPU syndrome, and when the weather gets too warm I am subject to crashes and freeze up spells. It is very pleasant and refreshing to find a website where I can not only relate to but also benefit from your experience and knowledge. having had no formal training in this particular area I have lots to learn and look forward to corresponding with many of you on a regular basis. Thanks in advance for all your patience with my mostly basic and redundant questions.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Welcome to TS, fellow geek! :wave:

Regards :)

4. daveh2881

daveh2881 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you for your warm welcome and suggested reading list. It was very informative. I see that you are a resident of the land of our origin across the water (at least part of us. I am German, Irish, and Scottish, And Oklala Sioux.) The Miraculous age we live in that makes this incredible correspondence possible is a blessing to us all. I look forward to talking with you at length and learning more about you and the fabled lands you live in as time permits. For now, though, Thank you and good evening!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.