TechSpot

Are they serious?

By SNGX1275
Apr 20, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. www.edotdirect.com

I "client" of mine just had her computer get fried by lightning so I was looking around on pricewatch for systems so I could get an idea of how much it would cost for something very basic. Then I came across something that looked decent from this website, so I went there. Then I was shocked - I will never order from this site, I'll give some reasons here:
    Atholon
    Duran
    Durant
    And when I was going to send them a friendly e-mail about those errors - their e-mail account was over the quota. I don't know about you but if you can't keep in contact with a company that has your money and your system that doesn't make me want to do buisness with them.

2. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 1,145

3. T-Shirt

T-Shirt TS Rookie Posts: 329

maybe they mean't the Dumba**®™ (a new very low end IBM chip made from RMA'd Deathstars)
    Or it could be a scam (like the guy who sold photo copies through a certain online auction service)
    Or it could be the real thing! (but would you trust them to address your package correctly, or even with your credit card info~~"it's just some extra zeros, it means nothing , Right?")

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.