TechSpot

Asheron's Call 2 - Impressions

By LNCPapa
Jan 9, 2003
  1. Here is my new game of choice. I always said that I would never pay to play a game, but it looks like I've been sucked into the world of MMORPG's. Really sucks too because I just can't quit playing it. There goes $13/mo. Oh well, I put in at least 2 hours a day now so I guess it's worth it, except that I have a few console games that I really want to play and don't have time to.

Here's a nice screenie of me in my new world.
    [​IMG]

LNCPapa

2. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 592

keep strokin your mantra...borrrrring.....against AI...........otherwise you know who would thrash you so you run..............BORRRRRRRING.............play against a real opponent will ya

3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

/me looks under Papa's dress...

:eek:

4. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Topic Starter Posts: 4,210   +424

Bump
    [​IMG]

LNCPapa

5. LNCPapa

And yet another update till I can get you all addicted to my new world!
    [​IMG]
    LNCPapa

6. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,609   +295

I'm not in my home country with Internet access long enough to get addicted. It does look very sweet though Papa...

7. Malladine

Malladine TS Rookie Posts: 20

Oh this hurts. This hurts bigtime.

We received this game last night and...MY GPU ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO RUN IT!

ArrrrrgggggghhhhhhDAMN YOU!

I have to wait another 1-2 months now until my new system is complete.

puke:

8. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

Uh judging by the last pic, I don't think I'll be looking under Papa's dress anymore.:dead:

9. LNCPapa

:( Not good Malladine. When you do get on consider using the Leafcull server - that's where I'm at (unless you already have one chosen.) I may be able to help you out some. I'm also part of The Black Cloak allegiance - we're an all shadow monarchy.

LNCPapa

10. Malladine

Malladine TS Rookie Posts: 20

Leafcull sounds good man, thanks :)

Is it pretty populated usually?

Are you on EST?

11. o7aku

o7aku TS Rookie

this game is freakin beautiful, but unfortunately not enough true RPers to keep the game interesting.

[daydream] Personally I would like to see a MMORPG based on R. Talsorian's Cyberpunk. That old skool RPG roxor and with it's physical world, and "Cyberspace" world, this game would own all.
    I guess all i need to do is win the lottery so I can comission some programmers [/daydream]

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.