Assassin's Creed Rouge coming to PC in 2015

By Scorpus
Oct 14, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Last month, a producer at Ubisoft hinted that we might see the publisher's console-only Assassin's Creed title, Assassin's Creed Rouge, on PC at some point in the future. Well, that point in the future is "early 2015", with Ubisoft today announcing...

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,349   +1,945

Maybe they'll defer to the PC gamers this time around and decide to cap the frame rate at 31 FPS in order not to piss them off as much as they did when they announced Unity would be capped at 30 FPS.
    That said I loved the AC series until ACIII appeared then things went pear shaped as far as I'm concerned. Not only did they cripple the mouse and keyboard player but the games were pretty forgettable too.
  3. Luckton

Luckton TS Rookie

4. Capaill

Capaill TS Addict Posts: 280   +86

You beat me to it Luckton. I was surprised a game about a thief would be called Rouge, such a basic error.
  5. Alawami

Alawami TS Rookie

PC version won't be locked !
  6. Experimentongod

Experimentongod TS Addict Posts: 209   +82

7. Pretty sure it is a joke that started in World of Warcraft when 12 year old's couldn't spell rogue correctly.
  8. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,349   +1,945

You seem pretty sure of yourself but I don't know so much. Anyway the author keeps referring to the game as Rouge, as far as I know it's Rogue, at least that's what Ubi calls it but with Ubi anythings possible.

IKROWNI TS Member Posts: 27

I would be happy about this announcement but I'm sure there's more than meets the eye to this case. Think about it this way. The game is only coming out to xbox 360 and ps3 now its announced to be coming to PC as well. What I believe is that more than likely ubisoft is catering tot he console vtech toys again. They will most likely just be giving out this piss poor version to PC gamers and then will create a "nextgen" version for the console owners to gloat that they got the better version of the game. Look at what happened with tomb raider! they gave the nextgen consoles the "definitive edition" then the console owners and articles went crazy comparing the definitive edition" to the pc version saying it was way better on consoles. Well obviously! it was basically created on all the newest standards while the other was not.

IKROWNI TS Member Posts: 27

"The game allows you to play as a Templar for the first time"

The first time you were capable of playing as a templar was in assassins creed 3 as connors dad! Get your facts straight Tim Schiesser!