Asus Curse: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out that my motherboard wasn't the problem, IT was the connection. And all this time I doubted Asus Motherboards. Okay, my connection is working at powerful speeds, but I have one problem. I don't know if It's the Card of HDD, but my temps on the motherboard and CPU goes up everytime I either play: BF2, or WoW. Don't know what the problem is. These are my temps.

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Toledo Core. 44c.
Motherboard: Asus A8n-32. 46c.
250 WD HDD: 50c.
7900GT EVGA:55c.

I have 4 80mm fans, and one 120mm fan that blew the wrong way, but I'm in the solution of fixing that problem. Is there any advice for me on how to turn down the temps to a reasonable level, if are, please post them. I really appreciate your concern. ASAP. :D

Are you using a stock cpu cooler? If so, a better aftermarket one may help.
Also, what psu are you using, if it's to near it's limit that could cause more heat.

Reply.

550watt Thermaltake SLI Ready PSU. I went to the reviews on Newegg just to check out about the PSU a long time ago, they've said that they've gotten problems from the PSU overheating. Do you know any great aftermarket coolers?

One more thing. My HDD just heats up everytime I leave it on for like about an hour, it goes from 37c to 51c. Don't know what the problem is with the HDD. I crashed playing WoW for about 10 hours. Do I need any cooling device for the HDD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back