Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 16GB w/case $389

By Wendig0
Nov 9, 2011
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SOLD] Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 16GB w/case $389

Tablet is in perfect condition, with absolutely zero blemishes of any kind. I have had this in a case since day 1 (purchased 10/13/2011), and I will be including it with the TF as well. Original packaging, documentation, and charger w/usb cable are included. This tablet has never been rooted.

$389 FREE shipping (US Continental 48 only). Please contact me for paypal info.
    Heatware

[​IMG]

More pics available upon request.

Update: This is the case that comes with this deal, along with the screen protector and stylus.
  2. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 1,073   +75

Free shipping
  3. Wendig0

Price drop to $340! w/ FREE SHIPPING!
  4. Wendig0

***sold***
  5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,051   +84 Staff Member

:) Cool. Congrats on the sale Wendig0. Out of curiosity, did someone here purchase it?
  6. Wendig0

Thanks :D I was lucky enough to sell it locally on Craigslist to a kid that will put it to good use. FYI, on Black Friday, Best Buy will be selling the 1gen Transformer for $250 and the dock for $99. They're supposed to stock at least 10 transformers, and 4 kb docks per store. ;D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.