ASUS K8V SE Deluxe Onboard Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joawro

I can't get the onboard sound to work. I don't even see it in my devices tab. Is it possible that it is defective? If you need more information besides the motherboard, please tell me so.

Thanks

Run the Asus drivers disc that came with the board. If you don't have that...go to Asus website with the make and model of your main board requesting the drivers that apply to integrated sound on that board, then download.

thats interesting i have always used their site for downloading drivers and never had any problems with it

I agree Blind Dragon, I have 4 ASUS boards now and have never had to install drivers before I could download and install drivers.

I have tried installing the drivers and I get this error message. I got the drivers from the ASUS site.

I can't go to where it is installed because my computer does not recognize it, therefore I can't install it because the installation will tell me that the onboard sound does not exist, yet it is there.

And joyful, which windows patch are you referring to?

I'm having the same problem. Do I need the UAA driver if I have Windows Service Pack 3? I'm running XP Pro and I'm getting an error message for everything I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back