ASUS M3000N Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusthazard

Hello everyone!

I hope you all don't mind, but I wanted to ask for some advice on how much I should be asking for this laptop is US dollars. I recently purchased a PowerBook and I need to sell it.

Here are it's specs:

ASUS M3N Centrino (branded as a Medion-USA laptop, but it's really just an ASUS M3000N)
Intel Integrated Extreme Graphics 8MB SHARED with system RAM
14" 1024x768 Max res
Original, good power brick
Good battery that still lasts a good long time (4+ hours)
1.5Ghz Pentium M (1MB cache, I think. ->NOT dothan)
40GB 4200RPM HD
2100 Intel Wireless Adapter 802.11B
760 (8 shared to graphics chip) 266DDR RAM (256 built-in, 512MB in useraccessible slot)
Windows XP Home SP2 with all Windows Updates
Nero Burning ROM 5.5 (latest 5.5 version)
Power DVD XP 4 (latest XP 4 version)
CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive

HAD a one year warranty, but now it's 3 months out of warrenty. But, still works great.
Also, practically all of the components are user accessible, so replacing a hd, ram, cpu, is an easy task.

So, what should I be asking for this? I really, really, really appreciate your help ahead of time.

Thank you!
-DH

I wouldn't know, but a great market indication would be to check Ebay for similar poratables and see what people are paying.

Hello Friend.

You be a fool not to sell it. You don't need it anymore. Whatever. Just wanted to find you so I googled your alias and found you here.... Been a while but I wanted to find out how you are doing and if you are participating in the Fan Made Fallout game... You know who I am if you are who I think you are (Powerbook? Shame..) mainly because my use of this forum is inappropriate. KEK-BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back