TechSpot

ASUS Rampage Formula (X48) mobo + 4GB RAM

By EXCellR8
Jan 1, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I'm looking to sell my X48 LGA 775 motherboard along with the SupremeFX II sound card and 4GB of G.Skill DDR2. I no longer own the Q6600 that I was using with this board but I was running a stable speed of 3.2Ghz 24/7. This is probably the most stable motherboard I've used to date and is designed for heavy overclocking. I still babied it mostly and never really pushed it too hard. The board is in great shape and is still quite powerful by today's standards. No modifications have been made to the cooling system or other components.

I don't have all of the original accessories but I will include the SFX PCIe card, the LCD poster (I don't think it works), optional chip fan, the manual and CD, a black FDD cable, and the painted ROG I/O plate. All of it will ship in the original box but sorry, the copy of Shadow of Chernobyl is "missing" ;)

I tried selling the items on ebay for around $200 +s/h but it did not sell, so I am going to try TS at a reduced price of $175 shipped. This is a great last generation board with plenty of expansion room and potential for gaming. All of the OC settings are still programmed into the BIOS so you can enjoy a stable preset right out of the box if need be. There are a ridiculous amount of settings to play with and the board is really easy to tweak. If you have any questions please ask!

Thanks for looking! :)

Attached Files:

• mobo.jpg
      mobo.jpg
      File size:
      109.3 KB
      Views:

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.