AT&T adds 'Next 24' tier to upgrade program, spreads payments out over 30 months

By Shawn Knight
Nov 5, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Trying to keep up with the latest offers from the big four wireless carriers is practically a full-time job as new promotions are seemingly rolled out on a daily basis. Such is the case here today as AT&T has added...

Read more
  2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

It's like credit cards... you'll just fall further and further in debt. Who doesn't replace their phone within every 2 years? That's 6 months of payments rolled into your next upgrade.
    cliffordcooley likes this.
  3. USAvenger

USAvenger TS Enthusiast Posts: 24   +17

I have a soon-to-be four year old phone in my Motorola Atrix. I got it on the second day that it came out back in March 2011. I'm still waiting for that phone that "I gotta have".
  4. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

Well there are always going to be the few holdouts - but the mobile phone industry is booming and the numbers from Samsung, Apple, and other mobile phone producers say that people are going through phones pretty quickly.
  5. psycros

psycros TS Evangelist Posts: 1,298   +667

Don't forget the $40 per month "smartphone connection charge". AT&T is becoming a bigger laughing stock by the day.