Athlon 64 mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone tell me some good motherboards for the athlon 64.. I dont want to end up buying one that has lots of problems.. Thanks

The A64 that I realy like

The A64 that I realy like in the Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe Tom's hardware and meny more sites and mags give top marks and for the cost is the best money can buy at this time. I have two systems in my home built with this board and both are working hard at what they do with no problems. one system has been runing for about 6 months and the other for two months no problems yet, they are living up to their reports.

MSI has a good mobo aswell but not nearly the same amount of board toys or options as the Asus and almost the same price but they maybe another way to go.

Google best AMD 64 motherboards and start reading that is what I did look at what the pros have to say about the motherboards out there. :monkey:

thanks

i was leaning towards asus i have an asus in the wifes machine athlon 2800 and its been running for over a year without a problem i use a biostar in my old athlon never had any problems with that . but i like asus thanks for the input..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back