ATI and Intel partner on OEM bundle deal

By Julio Franco
Jul 23, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intel and ATI have announced a co-marketing initiative called "Driving Change" under which discounts will be offered for bundles consisting of Intel own-brand motherboards equipped with 915 and 925X chipsets and ATI Radeon X600 and X300-based graphics cards. Although this is not expected to affect the retail market this could well be considered a major OEM win for ATI.
  2. SOB

SOB Banned Posts: 150

they both need each other to combat other alliances ie: nvidia/microsoft and market conditions ie: intel's growing surplus and revenue estimates driving their stock down.
  3. Federelli

Federelli Newcomer, in training Posts: 382

I'm very glad for ATI. I really respect both companies, and i hope they can bring us, consumers, what we need, at an afordable price :)
  4. SOB

ATI and ID partner to release doom 3 w/ their videocards

another ATI coup.
  5. Federelli

What? isn't ATI also with HL2? ....
  6. SOB

yes,........ i hope the behind the scenes payoffs will translate into sales, or, they've burned alot of cash.. nvidia is also blaming the pulling of the 1.2 patch on a crytek payoff of 500k too.
  7. Federelli

All i want is for game/hardware comanies to give us what we paid for :D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.