Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all I have a:
Athlon Xp2800+
Gigabyte 7n400s motherboard
1 gig ram
ATI 9800 XP
run winXP

I am haveing problems with my windows restarting after i switched from my ati 9600 All in wonder card. I know this is a driver issure because i keep getting the same errors in my event viewer. However i can not seem to fix it and i am looking for help. The Errors are :

The ATI WDM TV Tuner service failed to start due to the following error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

The ATI WDM TV Audio Crossbar service failed to start due to the following error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

The ATI WDM Specialized MVD Codec service failed to start due to the following error:

DCOM got error "The service database is locked. " attempting to start the service winmgmt with arguments "" in order to run the server:
{8BC3F05E-D86B-11D0-A075-00C04FB68820}

DCOM got error "The service database is locked. " attempting to start the service netman with arguments "" in order to run the server:
{BA126AE5-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}

I have tried to reinstall the card many times and have used an ati uninstaller from their web site with no luck. Thanks for you help in advance and ask any questions you need.

Saberwolf

I'm having a similar problem as well. I've reinstalled my display drivers many times and still no luck.

Also, what is this error I keep getting when I boot up windows. It says "Fatal execution engine error (ox7927e03e)

Try using Omega drivers instead of ATI.

I can't think of anything else right now.

Thought of two more things. Try unistalling everything whilst you rold card is still in your pc and then only install the new one. Yes I do mean you have to completely re-install the old card. Have fun.

Check you device manager to see if there are any issues with the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back