ATI part exchange scheme.

Rory7

Hi, dont know wheater this should be in the Audio and Video topic place but i suppose it isnt actually about them. Does the ATI part exchange scheme run in Britain. Has anyone ever part exchanged a 9600XT for a 9800pro by anychance? are the prices good?

I'm sorry, but for us on the right side of the pond (;)) there are no trade-in offers :(

It is limited to the US/Canada. However, there seems to be a lot of European customers who is interested in this and are asking ATI for it.

If you go here and fill out that form asking if ATI couldn't be so kind as to allow us Europeans to trade in our boards in exchange for a discount when upgrading, it might just work if enough do it.

Dunno if mentioning that Canada is a part of the Commonwealth, and as such it is strange that they only offer it in their part of it and to the colonies who broke away, will do any good though... :D

lol, thanks for the link. I think just about everyone over here would love the idea, ATI following it though would definately be a very good move.

Just sendt in a req for it myself..

I seriously doubt I'll see any such trade-ins here in Norway, but maybe they'll add it for the larger countries... (And what the hey, a trip to the UK isn't that expensive ;))

Back