TechSpot

ATI questions

By yarn_to_be_spun
Jun 15, 2005
  1. i have ATI all-in-wonder radeon 7500 and i forget what drivers to download in order to capture video using Ulead. I had it set up before but I reformatted the HD. I need help to find what drivers i need to capture the video for editing. Thanx for reading...

2. compguy

compguy TS Rookie Posts: 162

Ati Driver

Just go to the ATI website and download :grinthumb the driver from there...:)

''Hope this helps''

Sebastian

3. yarn_to_be_spun

yarn_to_be_spun TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 33

yea I had gone to the ATI site but it has so many...not sure which ones i need. If you could be more specific i'd appreciate it.

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

5. yarn_to_be_spun

ok so i tried to get all the drivers...i just downloaded them, not install or setup (not sure if i need to do that). It's still not working so I'm wondering if I need to set them up or what...please respond. I appreciate the response so far. (I did download the latest catalyst for my OS)

6. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Yes you need to run the driver set up files.

If the drivers are in zip format you will need to unzip them frist.

Regards Howard :cool:

7. yarn_to_be_spun

ok so i installed all my drivers and everything. I appreciate the attention so far but I still can't get ULEAD Studio 8 to capture my video. I've tried changing the device settings...or capture control. any ideas would be appreciated. thanx

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.