ATi R600 Ati Peeps ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoMo1988

What do all of you think of the new cards coming out I think they are MASSIVE but very powerful. I bet they will cost alot to.

I think they wil be nice for now, but they will be beat about a year after they come out....it's always like that. You spend all your money on something, and then in a few months it's already inferior :( .

you know what that is so true.... that blows.... becuase i just upgraded my card from a 9200 to a x1650pro, thats a big difference but i'm already seeing that i might need a new one soon to keep up. it sux....but thats the enjoyment of building a pc to make it run faster and faster and faster.

yea but ya know there will always be that "when this company comes out, that company is gonna do better". It's just the way of things I DO NOT want to hear bickering over who's better I JUST ASKED about this card and what others think of it. Now did you post I THINK or did you say Nvidia is gonna do better?

Nvidia's 8800 has been out for a while and the r600 hasnt been released. So nvidia has the next product already in progress. While ATI is still working on their own. So nvidia will be a step ahead.

Im Sure

I am sure that is what the 8900 series is meant for, to top the R600's IF they are better than the 8800's.

Maybe when ATI gets around to a release we shall see if the R600's are as good as they say they are going to be.

After all, performance talks and we have not seen any ATI performance since the 1950XTX...GET WITH THE PROGRAM ATI !!! LoL Even if the R600 is better than the G80...I have been king of the hill with my 8800GTX for over 7 months MuHaHaHaHa......7 months is actually a pretty good amount of time to be on top in the computer world if you look at the scheme of things :D

Anton, what did I say in my last comment, I DONT CARE!!!, and by the way I LIKE BOTH ATI AND NVIDIA, I have an ati my friend has a nvidia. they both run nicely. now I don't want to here it cuz no matter what another company will be on top of the other. for instance GM and FORD. people have preferences. So Anton do you think this is a good card? DO NOT MENTION "Nvidia is gonna do better"

Did anyone read the title? "Ati people only"

Oh, and I still haven't heard some logical answers about the ati r600 only that nvidia is gonna dominat all and ya know.

Would you guys be happier if i opened a thread about the nvidia 8900 series? Here you go.

New cards mean cheaper prices, and honestly you can overclock a lower grade card and get the effect of a more expensive one. That's why we are here, pc enthusiast right, making something out a little. Here's a "did you know" The g80 gts sli beats out the g80gtx sli by a good ammount, go figure. Maybe there isnt stock processors that can take full advantage of them yet, good thing or bad thing?

LoL

Dont get your panties in a bunch we are just stating facts...Neither of us said that we like nvidia better than ATI.

If ATI releases a better product good for them. It only means lower prices on everything else out there.

As far as the attitude, please be a little more patient with people, this is a public forum and cry baby behavior will not be tolerated

Nvidea, Ati, blah blah blah, I think the true enthusiast goes for what's best at the moment. I see a fan boy here, lol. Its not me...

True

The true gamer uses the best tool for the job regardless of brand.

I switched
from AMD to Intel. Why ? Cause Intel currantly has the better performance. However I do like AMD better than Intel....

Dont really matter what it is just as long as its the fastest I can afford :D

JimShady23 said:
The true gamer uses the best tool for the job regardless of brand.

I switch from AMD to Intel. Why ? Cause Intel currantly has the better performance. However I do like AMD better than Intel....

Dont really matter what it is just as long as its the fastest I can afford :D

YOu totally reworded what I said, lol. I did the same exact thing you did building a pc, although I dont necessarily like amd over intel or vise versa.

Cheers to us though :)

I am sorry, about blowing up I just have had a rough day. (family problems). and what you all are saying is perfectly clear. I was just being dumb for some odd reason... but anywho what would you guys recommend for a graphics upgrade?. since i need one soon.

MoMo1988 said:
I am sorry, about blowing up I just have had a rough day. (family problems). and what you all are saying is perfectly clear. I was just being dumb for some odd reason... but anywho what would you guys recommend for a graphics upgrade?. since i need one soon.

YOU BETTER BE SORRY!!!!!

If you do the gts in sli, you will need a good PSU.

I Think i will go with the 8800 because i can sli that eventually and then i will have a card with dx10 that would be nice. thanx a bunch. and i really am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back