ATI Radeon Sapphire HD 4850 x2 2GB $200.00 USD

By red1776
Oct 3, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. This is the 2GB (100270SR) version. It is in Pristine condition and has very low mileage on it.It is in the original packaging with all of the accessories: Adapters, Crossfire bridge,S-Video cable, etc.

Dual HD 4850 GPU/1600 SPU's/DX 10.1/SM 4.1/7.1 Surround Audio/Blue Ray Support/4 Display support.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (my apologies for the image quality)

This is a very good 1920 x 1080 card at high detail for most games. If you only have 1 PCIE slot and need more graphic horsepower, This works great. It can also be crossfired with any other card from the HD 4800 series.
    Asking $200.00 + shipping I will ship it to anywhere in the US or UK. (these are currently going for $300-$400.00 on Ebay....don't ask me why.
    if you need more info just ask or PM me.[​IMG]
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,259   +41

That was quick, the box has more wear than the card!
  3. EXCellR8

EXCellR8 The Conservative Posts: 2,278

a very nice card indeed, good luck with the sale :)
  4. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Topic Starter Posts: 5,847   +64

That is true super, I bought it back when they first came out in 08, The driver support was terrible at the the time so it sat on the shelf in my shop until I used it for my Quad crossfire rig, and that lasted for about 3 months until I built my current machine.

hey you need a backup gamer don't ya EX? ::rolleyes::wave:
  5. EXCellR8

EXCellR8 The Conservative Posts: 2,278

i'd probably take it off your hands if i had some extra money, because you know me i sure love graphics cards lol. i'm sure it will sell though, those easily outperform a single 4870 or 4890. i just sold off my last 4870 a couple of weeks ago and i'm starting to enjoy not having so many spare video cards lying around haha.
  6. AndrestheBean

AndrestheBean Newcomer, in training Posts: 217

I know you said only to US and UK but would you consider shipping to mexico?
  7. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Topic Starter Posts: 5,847   +64

I would as long as there was not some sort of logistical problem.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.