2gb ddr 400 kingston
asus p4p800 E deluxe AGP 8X
2 300gb 8mb buffer seagate hard drives
80 gb western digital 8mb buffer
seasonic 600 watt power supply
one network card
3.0 ghz p4
Ati Radeon X850 XT 256mb

Had the card for about a week know using the lastest omega drivers , never liked the stock drivers worked fine though. Nothing overclocked it , but today well playing The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay. It restarted once , but I have not got it to restart again since then. Then I started to see some distortion well playing the game. Some really long longs coming off the character. So I stopped playing that , and started up WOW to see if it was the video games vault or a driver issue. Wow was showing close to the same probelms , then I saw on my desktop like little red lines , not a ton of them but a few , up the refresh rate and it helped. So I uninstalled the omega driver and installed the stock ati driver off the cd, same thing. Then removed that one , and installed the lastest driver still the same thing. Any clue as to what the probelm is ? I have no idea. Please help.

Same here

I have got exactly the same porblem in exactly the same game. Did you solve this anyhow? (Same for Farcry by the way)

regards

dkone

The video card was bad , something I did not what to think about but it was , so I sent it back to ati , and I am using my 9600 tell it comes back. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back