aTi Xpress 200 Series help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya there.
I recently installed Catalyst 7.10 software for my awful god awful graphics card which i wish to burn.) I installed for the purpose that it was taking 256mb from my system memory and was causing me to really lag up in Guild Wars- So i went on to the Integrated Graphics-UMA Frame Buffer section and from a drop down list where it was set to 256mb i tried it with 32, 64 and 128mb settings and clicked apply but everytime they reset to 256mb. This was quite frustrating as you can image. Any suggestions would be appreciated cheers and btw does changing the screen resolution mean that i wont lag as less on gw since im on 1024x768 i think and i should be on 800x600 and what about the refresh rate? thanks

Many Thanks for your time.

Best for you to get on the internet and do some research of your equipment. It's fun to look up all of your components. At the same time these questions will all be answered. When you go to New Egg and Tiger Direct, you can read their specifications page: there's a lot of info there. I am going to look up your video card for the hack of it after this post. It sounds like it's an old one. Good luck in your Google'ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back