TechSpot

Attachments

By Xfactor
May 23, 2008
  1. HI,

A little unclear about AVG?> Was only mentioned in the Removal Instructions if you were, running Vista???

RootkKit found nothing.

Please let me, if you need the results to SuperSpyware and MBaM

Attached Files:

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Perhaps you could restate your query, with a little more information about what you need and what computer brand, model, and OS you have.

3. Xfactor

Xfactor TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 76

Spyware Infection

I was Wondering if someone, could take take a look at my HJT, and Combo fix Logs.

Didnt see the AVG, until the last step. Upon installing it, I cant seem to get the report from it, In order to Attach it.

4. Xfactor

Anybody???

5. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

There is nothing obvious except that some very weak malware removal - antispyware is installed.
    What problem(s) are you having, and what computer brand, model, (or motherboard) and OS do you have.

6. Xfactor

Hey Ray, Ty

Microsoft Windows XP, Professional Version 2002

Service pack 3.

Phoenix Mobo.

Besides last nite, other than a noticeably slower computer, their were'nt many obviious symptomns. Then (all of a sudden)my computer started freaking out. SS&D just poped-up and started running right in the middle of a scan for a minute, then dissappeared. Other Windows started opening and closing. I was unable to log off, (Start menu) Something is wrong. Any Ideas.?

Online scanner keeps finding things.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.