Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xfactor

HI,

A little unclear about AVG?> Was only mentioned in the Removal Instructions if you were, running Vista???

RootkKit found nothing.

Please let me, if you need the results to SuperSpyware and MBaM

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    7.9 KB · Views: 6
Perhaps you could restate your query, with a little more information about what you need and what computer brand, model, and OS you have.

Spyware Infection

I was Wondering if someone, could take take a look at my HJT, and Combo fix Logs.

Didnt see the AVG, until the last step. Upon installing it, I cant seem to get the report from it, In order to Attach it.

Xfactor said:
I was Wondering if someone, could take take a look at my HJT, and Combo fix Logs.

Didnt see the AVG, until the last step. Upon installing it, I cant seem to get the report from it, In order to Attach it.

Anybody???

There is nothing obvious except that some very weak malware removal - antispyware is installed.
What problem(s) are you having, and what computer brand, model, (or motherboard) and OS do you have.

raybay said:
There is nothing obvious except that some very weak malware removal - antispyware is installed.
What problem(s) are you having, and what computer brand, model, (or motherboard) and OS do you have.

Hey Ray, Ty

Microsoft Windows XP, Professional Version 2002

Service pack 3.

Phoenix Mobo.

Besides last nite, other than a noticeably slower computer, their were'nt many obviious symptomns. Then (all of a sudden)my computer started freaking out. SS&D just poped-up and started running right in the middle of a scan for a minute, then dissappeared. Other Windows started opening and closing. I was unable to log off, (Start menu) Something is wrong. Any Ideas.?

Online scanner keeps finding things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back