Audio & Video???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys this is my first post, i have a HP laptop just bought it like a month ago, i was listenin to music a couple a days ago, and it started to skip, kinda like when your openin up alot of programs like if a cd was scratch, so i rebooted and windows screen where the blue bar moves kept goin and goin for like 8 minutes and then after that windows works fine, except when i play music or video it slows down but only A&V rest of windows works normal speed, i used spyware programs and nothing, what else can i do???

Thanks

See the Windows Event Viewer for any error messages. Test your RAM and the hard drive just in case.

It could also be the laptop overheating. Does it get abnormally hot?

well im in AZ and yeah it gets really hot, but why would it just affect the audio and video?? i uninstalled and installed the drivers and nothing, after a 1 minute of playin video or music, it doesnt skip that much like in the beggining

heres the reason

Adrian1310 said:
well im in AZ and yeah it gets really hot, but why would it just affect the audio and video?? i uninstalled and installed the drivers and nothing, after a 1 minute of playin video or music, it doesnt skip that much like in the beggining
its pretty hot also in southern california but my cousins laptop reaches a cpu temperature of 78C and HD temp of 52C :hotouch: which is very unconfortable on your lap:hotouch:
anyway, hot HD's can become corrupt as my cousins laptop has gone throught 5 windows reinstallations because of corrupt system files
even with good ram youll hear distorted A/V when theres heavy drive usage as 5400rpm drives dont do that well

Thanks guys for the help, ill re install windows and see what happens, its funny how its only slows down when windows starts and audio - video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back