Auto key spam

mole

hi all
i have a job to do which requires me to press the same key like 1000 times but its just annoying.
i was wondering, if anyone knew a program which spams a key for u when i hit it once, and stop when i ask it to?

For example if i press F5, it will spam F5 for me automatically, and when i press F5 again, it'll stop spamming.

anyone know a program like that? or similar? (i dont know if its illegal, plz tell me if it is and ill stop searchin for it)

would save me time and effort for my job, thanks :D

Just type out what you need one time, save it in a txt file. Keep that text file open, and then just copy it and paste it.
If you leave the text file open then if you accidentally or intentionally copy something else to your clipboard its easy enough to go back and copy it again.

thats only for text though.
i have to press a key several times to make the task do what i want it to do. this is a custom program that im using.

thanks anyway, SNGX1275 :)
any other help appreciated

There's a great one that's usually used for game macros but can be applied pretty much anywhere. It's called ACTool and you can get it from http://www.cameroncole.net/actool.html . Might take you a little while to get it up and running but once you do you can configure just about anything including delays and changes in pattern. You can even include some code to do cases for you.

thanks a lot, LNCPapa
i will download actool and ill give ya feedback on how it goes.

think u just saved me a LOT of effort to do my job :)

actool is coming along just fine. its really helpful :D

qwiksnk, the work i do is just some stuff my mum gives me on a custom database. i just have to confirm them by pressing F5. its been confirmed by other 3 people before it comes to me but i get paid so im not complaining :D

Back