Automatically boots me into sage mode (but safe mode is black)

I booted into safe mode to delete something but my safe mode was black with safe mode writings on every corner I cant access task manager or anything and I cant boot into normal mode...help

Have you try proper procedure to enter in safe mode try the link below to enter in safe mode you will be able to delete stuff which you want
windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Have you try first windows defender scan may be your PC infected from malware or viruses

as I said I cant access normal mode and safe mode I cant do anything...its just blank screen with safe mode in the corners

Now you need to clean boot for windows and install new version of windows.
If you lost any data while reinstalling windows. data recover from various software will be work for you.

If you lost any data while reinstalling windows. data recover from various software will be work for you.

already tried with windows xp,7,8,8.1,10 after installing it stucks on the getting ready screen I waited for like 2 hrs...

now after trying to install windows 10 im stuck in a boot where only automatic repair is showing

I can access diagnostics and recovery toolset can I fix this with the tools in provided in here wothout loosing my data? or ca I transfer the data from the explorer tool to another pc d then format the drive?

After doing everything I can now ot says "Missing operating system" ill try to install 8.1 again tell u what will happen

Back