Autosys. ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

momsgonelooney

wat is this? it keeps getting blocked by windows wen it trys to start on start up. Please anybody explain it? Thank You.

If it`s Autosys.exe, then you have a virus/spyware problem.

Go and read this thread HERE and post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of momsgonelooney only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Your system is badly infected with a variety of nasties.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above you decide you want to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of momsgonelooney only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Can you tell me what these programmes are, did you install them yourself and do you know that they`re safe?

C:\Program Files\SoftwareTime\ComputerTime
C:\Program Files\TimeLeft3

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Go to add remove programmes in your control panel and uninstall anything to do with(if there).

SoftwareDoctor
Folder Lock
Locker
popcap

Close control panel.

Click start/run and type services.msc into the run box and press the enter key.

When the window appears, maximise it. Double click on the following services(if there) and select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

Microsoft authenticate service (MsaSvc)<Disbale either the service name or the name in brackets.

Close the services window.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

Craagle.exe
ErrorDoctor.exe
DBC1.exe
DBC2.exe
PopCap Games Crack.exe
msasvc.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = local

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

O16 - DPF:

â|ðá -

O18 - Filter: text/html - (no CLSID) - (no file)

O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - WRLogonNTF.dll (file missing)

O23 - Service: Microsoft authenticate service (MsaSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msasvc.exe (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\WINDOWS\system32\msasvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Folder Lock<Delete the entire folder.
C:\Program Files\SoftwareDoctor<Delete the entire folder.
C:\games\popcap

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs.

C:\Program Files\SoftwareTime\ComputerTime
C:\Program Files\TimeLeft3

This is a program that allows me too limit the time my kids play on the computer. I am doing all that you r telling me and can see the difference in my boot up and shut down. I do appreciate your help very meuch.

Download and run CWshredder, let it fix anything it finds.

Download and run CoolWWWSearch.SmartKiller. Again, let the programme fix whatever it finds.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O13 - DefaultPrefix: http://click.vnn.bz/?hide=1&url=

O13 - WWW Prefix: http://click.vnn.bz/?hide=1&url=

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Post a fresh HJT log.

Your HJT log is now clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Your HJT log is clean.

hi i've been having problems with my comp again. I get a safe loading screen when I open any browser and my norton's keeps shutting down. I've run all the scans and I am rerunning them. Any suggestions? TY.

Yes, post HJT, combofix and AVG Antispyware logs and I`ll check `em out for you.

Instructions for Combofix etc can be found in this thread HERE.

I really need you to post a Combofix log as requested.

combo fix log

sorry I have been working late night shift and didn't read the whole message correctly. Here it is. Thank you.

I can see nothing bad in either your HJT or Combofix logs.

You do have a trojan living in your system restore points though.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

Now, turn system restore back on. That will have got rid of all your old restore points and all the nasties that are in them. It will also have created a new, clean restore point.

Can you describe the safe loading screen?

Have you tried reinstalling Norton?

system restore

I turned off system restore and it stopped responding. Now I can not get back into it so, I can turn it back on. It just wont open. I have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling Norton because it says I might lose my time that remains on my subscription.I did turn on windows fire wall and it apperantly did not detect Norton so I will uninstall and reinstall it. The safe loading or sale that comes up in my browser will just simply not let me go to any web page before I go through them.

In all honesty, Norton seems to create more problems than it solves.

I recommend you consider ditching Norton altogether and going with one of the free antivirus and firewall programmes below.

If you decide to take my advice, do the following.

Disconnect from the net.

Download and install the free AVG or Avast antivirus programmes and either the free Zonealarm or Kerio firewall programmes.

Then, uninstall Norton from add remove programmes in your control panel. Don`t forget to uninstall the live update component as well. If you have any problems uninstalling Norton see this thread HERE.

Once Norton is completely uninstalled, reboot your system.

Install whichever firewall you chose, followed by whichever antivirus programme you chose. Reboot your system the required number of times. Reconnect to the net and run the antivirus updates. Do a full sysytem scan with whichever antivirus programe you`re now running.

Let me know if it helps.

safe loading

I am going to take your advice. In 60 days my Norton subscription runs out and I will not be renewing it. I have reinstalled it and it seems to be working now but, I am still not renewing my subscription. I am attaching a file that has a detailed description of the problem. Let me know what you think. Thank you very much for your help and time.

I`m not sure what to make of that. I recommend you uninstall the C:\\Program Files\\StartupGuru programme. I can`t seem to find any really useful info on it.

took ur advice

I completely uninstall ed Norton and installed zone alarm and avg anti spy ware and anti virus but, here's my problem I play online rpg games and I am having many problems with them properly accessing the internet. many times I get a not responding message. I have set zone alarm to allow access but, the load very slow and when they finally load they stop responding. here is a copy of all the "cleaning" programs I have on my comp. could you please tell me if any of them are interfering with my online service. Oh ya I can't load any pages in internet explorer.

Ad-aware,advanced windows care,a-squared,avg 7.5,avg anti-spy ware,ccleaner,etrust pest patrol,pc pit stop optimize,pc on point,registry booster,registry fix, smart pc, speed up my pc, spy bot s&d,spyware blaster, and zone alarm.

You do seem to be running a hell of as lot of security products. Too many in my opinion.

Here`s what I recommend you run and nothing more, That means getting rid of anything not on the list. Running too many antispyware programmes will impact system performance.

AVG free or Avast antivirus programmes.

Zonealarm or Kerio free firewall programmes.

Spybot Search & Destroy.

Ad-Aware se personal.

Spyware Blaster.

AVG Antispyware.

Ccleaner.

I don`t know why you`re having problems with your online gaming. maybe another thread in our gaming and Consoles forum is warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back