Avast Free Registration

Wepynx

Hey guys. I formatted a PC I use to download and save drivers. I did a full format then installed XP sp3, then I installed Avast Free, when I clicked the Register button it didn't take me to the Registration page, it just told me I was Protected. I then went to Settings and under General I clicked Registration, and it said I am registered. My question is, how ? I never filled out a Registration form with my name and e-mail address. This is the only time this has happened. Any ideas ?

Hey guys. I formatted a PC I use to download and save drivers. I did a full format then installed XP sp3, then I installed Avast Free, when I clicked the Register button it didn't take me to the Registration page, it just told me I was Protected. I then went to Settings and under General I clicked Registration, and it said I am registered. My question is, how ? I never filled out a Registration form with my name and e-mail address. This is the only time this has happened. Any ideas ?
NOT positive, but if you used it before on the same machine,its possible they still have it on file.

Hey learningmypc, I thought the same thing, but it did catch me off guard. Thanks a lot.

Back