avast removal virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I´ve got something in my computer that disabled avast and doesn´t allow to reinstall it. It also disabled my firewall and conventional antivirus and windows defender don´t see anything.
Sometimes when i am with MS outlook the windows keeps coming front (type possible) and back (doesn´t allow me to write.)
I don´t know what to do and I am not an expert.
Please help

Hi rogerlopez and welcome to techspot. =)

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. These are a comprehensive mix of steps to remove common malware, as well as provide us logs of your system to look at so we can further remove any tricky nasties.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of rogerlopez only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back