Status
Not open for further replies.

korrupt

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right forum but I cannot seem to get an avatar in the 50x50 size in reasonable quality. Could someone with photoshop please change it to 50x50 and 15.6kb so I can put it as my techspot avatar? This is the Image:

I would greatly appreciate this, please post a hotlink

regards

Korrupt

Edit: I`m sorry, but the image you want to use as your avatar has been deemed unsuitable. Please feel free to choose another avatar. Regards Howard.

I don't have great photoshop skills but I would be willing to take a crack at resizing an avatar for you. Assuming that you have something else to use from the looks of howard's note there.

Just wondering Howard,

Why do you deem this image unsuitable?

It is the feyenoord spirit at its best!!

regards,

Korrupt

EDIT: Also thanks Jimbo for your reply, I will look around for another image, I appreciate the help youve offered me.

Hi all,

Is this image suitable? http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cd18iy.jpg It is a Rammstein album cover so don't go thinking im a pedophile now!:p

I greatly appreciate any help you can give me,

Regards,

Korrupt

BTW: I know excactly how to do the photoshop resise, I had the trail version for a few weeks. Let me know if you're having troubles.

Yes, that image is fine.

The reason the other image wasn`t, was because of the kid flipping a finger.

Which might have caused offence to some folks.

I have resized the image for you, see attachment.

Regards Howard :)

You should maybe look at downloaning a program called TheGimpShop. It is an open source photoshop program. Works almost exactly the same and it is open source which means it is free.

TheGimpshop

Thanks Jimbo,

I had downloaded it before but forgot the name after reformatting,

I appreciate everyone's help.

This thread can now be closed,

regards,

Korrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back