TechSpot

By Maurice
Sep 19, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. I recently joined "Games Talks", and as you will know, it has a very similar format to TS. & on that site I have an Avatar, [all togeher now; WOWEEEE!!].....AND, it moves! [I must get out more]
    Obviously, when I joined TS last month, I must have missed that facility, can I still get an Avatar at this late stage?

2. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

Indeed you can. Just look up at the row of buttons, the first one labeled "user cp" click it, you will be taken to a page to edit your profile and options, from there click "edit options" scroll to the bottom and you will see what you need.

3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Yes, just go here and scroll down. Scroll down to the bottom and it is there.

Hope this helps ;)

4. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

And if you bother to stick around and post for long enough, you can get yourself a moving avatar like mine :p

5. Maurice

Maurice Banned Topic Starter Posts: 646

Thanks Stormbringer [like the German font you used, great touch, that!] also Poertner, &, Nodsu, don't worry I shall stick around & post for"long enough"& hopefully get a moving avatar, as I did straight away, when I joined "Games Talks" a couple of weeks ago!!....not complaining, each site has it's own rules, & this site is better by far, I got my first reply to my "unzip" query, two minutes after submitting it, now THAT'S going some!!