AVG Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodsocks

Has anyone had any problems with the above? Tried it on a computer and it ground to halt, I expect it from Norton or Mcafee not AVG though.

For us, AVG has been among the most reliable of all anti-spyware and anti-virus security systems... free or paid. We have literally hundreds of clients on AVG for just the reason is that it is reliable and trouble free.
But if you have any remnants of other security programs installed, you can have serious difficulties.
First, though, I would remove and reinstall AVG... being sure you have the latest downloads, then the latest updates.

Yes, AVG is one solid scanner. I've put it on my parents computer ( They had Norton before :mad:), and my own; works great insofar.

They had AVG 7.1 on the machine before but because of the messages about upgrading that kept popping up they bought the internet security package. Since then the machine has been very slow, I have since deleted it and put back on the free edition of AVG and everything is now back up to speed.

I had such good luck with AFG Free, and with Ewido Security Suite which AVG bought and is now incorporated into the whole package, that I subscribed to the AVG suite. Have had absolutely no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back