TechSpot

AVG Query

By Maurice
Nov 15, 2004
  1. I have the AVG free, d/loaded version, as I said before, in a post, I have the dropper virus Delf.3.L, which it says it can't move, but if I click on "Remove all infected files to vault" it says "All infected files will be moved to vault, except "critical" applications, without confirmation"
    If I click "yes", will it be safe to do so?, it looks straight forward enough, but I don't want to do something that I'll regret later.

On another subject, most of the time that I am typing, the sounds & flickering light from my case mean that the H/Drive is being accessed, right? I guess that's normal, is it AVG delving in?

Maurice :suspiciou

2. Electrick Gypsy

Electrick Gypsy TS Rookie Posts: 76

3. Maurice

Maurice Banned Topic Starter Posts: 646

Thanks, E/Gypsy, I'll have a look at Emisoft.
    Welcome to Techspot, it's a GREAT site!, don't think there are many members from Oz,.....I'll probably be corrected on this, I usually am!, this site is big, I think 40,000 members in total, not all active, but you'll agree that is impressive.
    Have a good look around, the Gallery is very interesting, views of their rigs, also some pics of the members themselves,.......enjoy!

Maurice [Like the siggy, cute] :haha:

4. Electrick Gypsy

Electrick Gypsy TS Rookie Posts: 76

Thanks Maurice.
    I've been reading the pages here for quite some time. Just figured I'd join and add my two bobs worth. (for what it's worth).

5. Maurice

Maurice Banned Topic Starter Posts: 646

Great, have a ball!

Maurice[​IMG]

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.