Awaking from sleep mode issue

When I put my desktop into sleep mode and try to wake it with the power button it turns on for a few seconds then completely shuts down, no display reaches my monitor. I have replaced my surge protector thinking that maybe since my old one was so old it had a shortage but to no avail. My monitor is a TV and it's a 60 inch Samsung H7150 1080p 120hz smart tv. They are connected via Amazon High speed hdmi cable that cost about $6~. I'm running on Windows 10 64 bit. My pc specs are as such: MSI Z170A gaming pro mother board, Intel i7 6700k processor, Nvidia GTX 1070, G.Skill TridentZ series 16gb 3200, Corsair 850W power supply, 120gb SSD, 2TB Hard drive, Cyberpower PC tower. My GPU is up to date. My windows is up to date. My GPU and power supply and RAM were upgrades I recently made a little over a week ago. This just started happening maybe a few days ago. Please help me find the issue.

I have a suspicion that it's the HDMI cable connecting the two or possibly some how my monitor having issues with maybe my recent upgrades I made to the pc and maybe the hdmi cable isn't good enough to send out the signal when awaking from sleep. As said, the pc tries to wake from sleep mode but the tv never receives any signal when it tries to boot up from sleep mode then the pc shuts off. When I turn the pc back on from being shut off however it connects and starts up just fine.

Have you tried waking the machine up just by pressing any key on the keyboard or moving the mouse? Does this also result in a shutdown?

Have you tried waking the machine up just by pressing any key on the keyboard or moving the mouse? Does this also result in a shutdown?
My mouse and keyboard are wireless and even though they are set to be able to wake the pc from sleep mode they can't/don't. I've reinstalled the graphics driver and even ran RAM diagnostics, still having the issue. Last night I thought reinstalling the graphics driver fixed it as it was awaking from sleep when I tested it but after letting it sleep over night it just did it again.

Back