Backdoor.ciadoor.m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone im having troubles with this stuff.....

I have format my desktop PC and suddenly it appears when I installed the antivirus.....AVG Free!!! (Download from grisoft web)(before kaspersky but license is out of date:( ).....

So I already followed all instructions that are posted....but no luck!!! everytime after it says that "Thread has been cleaned" or "The thread has been deleted", I reboot and there it appears again.....I have already disable Windows XP Restore and by this time im stucked with this....

I restart in Safe mode and run HJT....the post is below and THX for any help.....

EDIT:

I preffer to clean the thread more than format my desktop PC, I attach the new log files you asked for and follow all instructions that were explainde on the links!!!

THX!! AGAIN

Attachments

• Report-Scan-20070122-003326.txt
    26 KB · Views: 5
Read Carefuly

N1Hawk said:
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Please read carefully as this is your decision!

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards N1Hawk

This thread is for the use of P4c0 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Have a nice day!

Done!!

After following the instructions I add to the other post my AVG report and hijack this updated...... and choose an alternative I preffer not to fomat but to heal my PC!!!

THX...

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

You have not renamed HijackThis.exe as per the instructions in this thread HERE. You should also run the Ccleaner programme, instructions in the above link.

Post a fresh HJT log after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of P4c0 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back