0x000000C2
(0x00000007
0x00000CD4
0x02060001
0x89CD28CO )

Minidump attached

So what is causing this error.. please help

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

One of your minidumps crashes at your Zonealarm firewall. This is a known issue on some systems.

Your other two minidumps crash with a generic error and may well be related to Zonealarm.

I suggest you uninstall Zonealarm and try a different firewall programme, such as below.

Kerio or Comodo free firewall programmes.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hi!

Thanks for welcome message

I have zone alaram installed but it is not running at atartup its disabled..

Also recently i got "generic host for win32 services error" ? whats that
I installed some patch from winxp web site.. I dont get that error...

What about nvidia chipest drivers (nforce590) integrated audio drivers, and graphic card drivers ?

But craches appear when I have utorrent but I am not sure is that the case.. cause I am not sure did I have utorrent on in the first two craches

So what firewall should I use?

I heared that Kerio has some cinflict with certain programs ?

What about windows firewall ?

Zonealarm may not be running, but it`s driver certainly is, hence the crash at vsdatant.sys.

I`ve already given you two alternative firewall programmes to try.

Windows firewall is rubbish and should be avoided.

Regards Howard :)

Should I leave th PC without firewall for some days to see will it crach or I should install some other firewall ?

Edited by Moderator: Removed quote. There`s no need to quote the post directly above your own, unless you`re only replying to a specific section, in which case you would only quote that section. ;)

No, do not leave the system without a firewall as that would be security suicide.

I`ve already told you to uninstall Zonealarm and try another firewall. I even gave you links to 2 other firewall programmes.

I don`t know is the my answer.

More to the point, are you still getting system crashes?

You could always try kerio.

Crashes were rare... still waiting to crash.. no crash so far :D

But I was for months with disabled kerio firewall and nothing happened about securitiy...

Why is firewall "must have" I have peerguardian and nod 32m sometimes I scan PC with spy bot

Ill try kerio... but ill leave now oc without firewall for sime days to see will it crash or not

Comodo has cpu issue : google reveals lots of such forum posts

Edited by Moderator: Removed quote. There`s no need to quote the post directly above your own, unless you`re only replying to a specific section, in which case you would only quote that section. ;)

If you want to run without a firewall, that`s upto you. However, don`t come complaining here if your system becomes compromised.

I`ve already told you it`s a huge security risk.

Without a firewall running, your system can be hacked into very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back