Baldur's Gate D.A. II and Champions of Norrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowman

Anyone playing either of these games for PS2? Just looking for some comments or feedback...Champions of Norrath is pretty cool...Baldur's Gate D.A. II is OK...:D

I'm playing Baldur's Gate DAII when I get a chance. Playing it through multiplayer with one of my friends.
Doesn't seem to have much in the way of new features other than the Jewel/Rune item upgrading (stolen from Diablo II). Pretty much a new story with the same, now aging, engine. Still a decent hack and slash romp that is a bit deeper than the LOTR:ROTK game.

Baldur's Gate DAII

I'll have to agree with you there...and to be honest, I like Champions of Norrath MUCH better...gameplay is very similar, but I like the layout and fact that you can creat your own character in that one, versus using a pre-defined on in BGDAII...thanks for the reply (it's like a ghost-town in this thread!!!):D

Well after me and my mate hack through DAII I'll possibly take a look at CofN next. When you say you can create your own character, do you mean like in PC Baldurs gate and Neverwinter nights?

Currently playing through the original NWN campaign again with 2 friends in multiplayer. Then Shadows Of Undertide, Then Hordes of the Underdark. Unfortunately we only play on Wednesday nights. 2 of us have laptops and we play at my place one week and my mates the next. Problem is I had the same install on my desktop and laptop. To save from having to uninstall and install my mates version on my laptop (as I use my desktop when playing at my place) I've been naughty and gotten a serial key off the internet. I don't feel bad about this as I have a legit version. Its getting a bit frustrating only being able to play on Wednesday nights though. Guess thats because I'm the only single one out of the 3 of us playing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back