Bargain

hewybo

Have not been here for awhile. Thought I'd return with a bargain for all you techies!! (I may have posted this before, but what the hey!!:wave:

Attachments

• hd.jpg
    hd.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 17
I know, we should all build a time machine and go back in time with all these sweet üb3rpr0 computers and show them Half-Life 2 :D

I wonder what the future would be if we went back to 1960s and did that :haha:

People would laugh and just think it's a fad. I went to college in 1976 and the two areas everyone was being pushed into was Business/Accounting and Computer Science. Well, everyone scoffed at Computer Science and went into Business. Well, needless to say that after graduating, there was an overabundance of business majors and only a few in computers. Well, you all know the rest.

TimeParadoX said:
I wonder what the future would be if we went back to 1960s and did that :haha:
I've always wondered what it would be like to take a pickup truck back to the 1800's and show people how much easier we future people have it.

I've always wondered what it would be like to take a pickup truck back to the 1800's and show people how much easier we future people have it.

I think that would make the future even worst then it is now with pollution and stuff, If you take back something... make sure to bring something that won't rape the future :haha:

Back