Barry White - Deceased

By Strakian
Jul 5, 2003
  1. Berry White - Deceased

Kind of unrelated, but Berry White died July 4th of complications from a stroke and kidney failure. May the man rest in peace.
  2. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

It's Barry White.

3. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,512

Wow, that's sad!

He was such a good singer...

Oh, well... Guess it only shows that all good things must come to an end... RIP.
  4. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

That's a shame, but I can honestly say that his music will be played for decades to get people in the mood :)
  5. aoj145

aoj145 TS Rookie Posts: 82

Bad week to be a celebrity....

1st: Katherine Hepbern
    2nd: Buddy Hackett
    3rd: Barry White
    4th: Buddy Ebsen
  6. ill-frosty

ill-frosty TS Rookie

and how about kobe bryant. man raping someone, or w/e he did, when he has a wife and his child was just born.
  7. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Its probably another thread in its entirity, but I just read a thread on it on another forum. Kobe had been a 'model' citizen as far as NBA players go so I hope he's not guilty. I like to think like one of the posts I read.
    He was out, a chick had stars in her eyes, next thing she knows she sees $$$ in her eyes, next thing we know Kobe is in trouble. Now even if this is true he still wasn't true to his wife so thats no good, but I'm hoping for the best outcome of this rather than the worst. Mainly cause I like the kid.
  8. ill-frosty

ill-frosty TS Rookie

if it's true many people will be affected. there are a ton of people who look up to kobe. he seems like a really good guy. i also hope the best for him. :grinthumb
  9. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 592

no charges yet

he's a target.........cmon' payton/mailman/pippen?.........buddy ebsen died as well............throw in katherine hepburn and gregory peck, just goes to show.........we all got a ticket, and you aren't going to be able to throw your checkbook in your casket :angel:
  10. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

I am sure it was one of those stupid hoaxes put on by that girl. People see an opportunity to make some money off of a situation and make up some elaborate story. That is what happens quite often with celebs. I agree SNGX
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.