Barry White - Deceased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strakian

Berry White - Deceased

Kind of unrelated, but Berry White died July 4th of complications from a stroke and kidney failure. May the man rest in peace.

Wow, that's sad!

He was such a good singer...

Oh, well... Guess it only shows that all good things must come to an end... RIP.

Bad week to be a celebrity....

1st: Katherine Hepbern
2nd: Buddy Hackett
3rd: Barry White
4th: Buddy Ebsen

and how about kobe bryant. man raping someone, or w/e he did, when he has a wife and his child was just born.

Originally posted by ill-frosty
and how about kobe bryant. man raping someone, or w/e he did, when he has a wife and his child was just born.
Its probably another thread in its entirity, but I just read a thread on it on another forum. Kobe had been a 'model' citizen as far as NBA players go so I hope he's not guilty. I like to think like one of the posts I read.
He was out, a chick had stars in her eyes, next thing she knows she sees $$$ in her eyes, next thing we know Kobe is in trouble. Now even if this is true he still wasn't true to his wife so thats no good, but I'm hoping for the best outcome of this rather than the worst. Mainly cause I like the kid.

if it's true man..so many people will be affected. there are a ton of people who look up to kobe. he seems like a really good guy. i also hope the best for him. :grinthumb

no charges yet

he's a target.........cmon' payton/mailman/pippen?.........buddy ebsen died as well............throw in katherine hepburn and gregory peck, well................it just goes to show.........we all got a ticket, and you aren't going to be able to throw your checkbook in your casket :angel:

I am sure it was one of those stupid hoaxes put on by that girl. People see an opportunity to make some money off of a situation and make up some elaborate story. That is what happens quite often with celebs. I agree SNGX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back