Basic HDD advice required: MHT2040AT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a quick question. I have a 1.5 year old Fujitsu S series with a MHT2060AT HDD which I need to get rid of. I also have a new Fujitsu S series with a MHT2040AT HDD. I was planning on switching the two drives and wanted to know a) how difficult it is (other than just the physical switch) and b) whether its worth it (how long do these things last and am I better off losing the 20Gig for a newer (more efficient?) HDD)??
Many thanks in advance
A

u will get better advice but here I am going to give mine. That HD could last for years, and the other could or would be then. u are probably not going to get this any where, but do not through that hard drive in the trash unless it is having major problems. to my knowledge 1.5 years is not old for a hard drive. u might want to give other specifics as I did not look at other thing other than the age, and there could be more to consider.

The newer drive will be faster. It is your preference whether you need disk space or speed. BTW you can use both drives at the same time too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back