Batman: Arkham Knight launching in October for PC, Xbox One, PS4

By Scorpus
Mar 4, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Today Rocksteady Games and Warner Bros. have announced the next game in the extremely popular and critically acclaimed Batman Arkham series. Batman: Arkham Knight will launch later this year, and will serve as the conclusion to the trilogy encompassing Arkham...

Read more
    cliffordcooley likes this.
  2. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TS Guru Posts: 329   +92

Another day 1 purchase for me, I was very pleased with the other 3 games. And of course, I am getting it on PC, the always gen platform.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    SantistaUSA likes this.
  3. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

4. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,531   +836

I believe he means this in the sense where PCs can be upgraded and play whatever at will, when consoles are in forced increments.
    Mooseinadesert likes this.
  5. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TS Guru Posts: 329   +92

lol, lots of missing words,
    I edited my post, now it makes sense

And also the fact that with pc you have some 20 years of compatibility, instead of having to buy the next machine to play the next game.
  6. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

@Alpha Gamer - It was the "always gen platform" reference, I wasn't following.
  7. GhostRyder

GhostRyder This guy again... Posts: 2,190   +589

Can't wait, this game series is so sweet and this one will be no exception.
  8. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 824   +53

Don't have an xbox one. It's underpowered and titanfall looks great on my PC. Meanwhile every ps4 owner I know has the rubber coming off their £50 joypad thumb sticks. I'll play this on PC
  9. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,349   +1,945

I couldn't agree more. The trailer looks great, I especially love young Harley Quinn's 'casual' fighting style. This is about the only game I'm looking forward to (GTA V notwithstanding) this year. Of course I'm referring to PC games only.
    PS. I won't pre order any game I'd rather wait until it's on special that way I save a few $ and the waits never that long.
    Darkshadoe likes this.
  10. Cassiebeak

Cassiebeak TS Rookie

Cool, good to see that Rocksteady is returning. Hopefully that means it'll be better than Origins.
  11. It will be better than Origins.
  12. Saintnsinner

Saintnsinner TS Rookie Posts: 56   +11

I want to see that movie. That was way better then the last Batman movie. And thank God there was no Ben Aflack.
  13. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TS Guru Posts: 571   +112

I would like to see them to explore Earth 2 and the Thomas Wayne "Batman". For those of you who don't know, the Thomas Wayne "Batman" is grittier than the usual Batman and has no problem using a gun.
  14. cmbjive

cmbjive TS Booster Posts: 777   +137

Exactly. I would love for Rocksteady to release DLC that explores the other Batman arcs. Would love to see Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond and the Middle Ages Batman.
  15. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,533   +48

Yep, looking forward to this. The quality Rocksteady put into the first two games is more than enough testament for me.

I'll be going for the PC version.
  16. (after watch the trailer)
    gasp, is that batman with Ironman's suit? cool!!
  17. gingerbill

gingerbill TS Addict Posts: 226   +50

Cool its only on the new consoles and PC .