TechSpot

battlefield 1942 problems

By steelyphil
Dec 25, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have installed bf1942 and then start to play it and all of the game options and everything are written in like block form and i can't read any of the options. is there something wrong with my settings?
  2. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

Try decreasing the amount of FSAA you are using...

If you use a too high a grade of FSAA you'll end up with unreadable blocks, so try setting it a notch lower...

If that doesn't work, please post back, and we'll try to find other solutions...:)

BTW:
    :wave: Hello & Welcome to TechSpot :wave:
    Enjoy your stay with us, and Happy Holidays!
  3. pimbo

pimbo TS Rookie

plz help

i start battlefield and i clik on multyplayer-internet-a game-join and after 30 seconds get i a error-jou have been kicked via punkbuster (for 0 min...)losing key packets and if i get dead 1 time i dont kan play anny more i have install the patch 1.6 and 1.6b and i have punkbuster installed and i have open the gate(s) plz help

almost tanks
  4. Indaay

Indaay TS Rookie

Lol

Kinda same here..
    I press icon to open the game, and the picture comes up than she gose and everything turns black, than it just go back to start (Were i the icons are) And nothing happends:eek:

I've tried to re-install it 7times but it still happends,
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong ?:bounce:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.