TechSpot

battlefield 2 and pc-cillin crash

By asda653
Dec 26, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. when I try to go into multiplayer, pc-cillin shows up and tries to save the day by asking me if I want to allow BF2 to access the internet. unfortunately, the window doesnt go up front but goes behind bf2 and of course, I can't access it. then I must restart my game. is there any way to bypass this without turning pc-cillin off? thanks all.
  2. Ftowngang916

Ftowngang916 Newcomer, in training Posts: 33

alt+tab to minimize bf2
  3. jonisaksson

jonisaksson TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 102

Though I havent tried pc-cillin, most modern antivirus/worm software allows for an exclusion list so you should be able to select the bf2 executable to be included in the list of excluded software
  4. asda653

asda653 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

I tried alt+tab, that didn't work. and I can't find the exclusion list. before, when i started bf2, it would just show the "Allow or Deny connection" window and I would click allow. but for some reason the exclusion list doesn't exclude it anymore and plus I can't access the window so I have to restart my comp...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.