Battlefield 2 crashes comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonda

... my battlefield 2 crashes my computer sometimes. I have been talking with the EA people for the past 2 weeks and the best they could come up with was make sure that my dual monitors is not on. Even though i have told them that i have got the game up and running with the dual monitors on. It only crashes the computer when the actual game is loading, connecting to a server. This gets pretty annoying having my computer just restart when i try to play the game. My system specs are fine and can handle any current game out in the market. I have talked to other people who also own this game, and they claim that there game crashes while playing back to their desktop or Crashes altogether. It used to work fine and just up until about 3 or so weeks ago it started this odd behavior. any suggestions on what the problem may be?

You mention it was working fine, until 3 weeks ago.

Did you by chance download a new update for the game, or new drivers for your card in the last few weeks?

How long had you been playing it BEFORE the problems started? Long enough to be able to confidently say there were no problems?

BF2 is well known to be a game FULL of bugs... this is why I ask.

Update

Thx for replying so soon, yes my game is up to date and so are my drivers. I think its the game, cause its not just me with this problem

New Problem

BF2 no longer crashes computer, it just now crashes to desktop! ... Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back