Battlefield 2 installation code

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend just sold me his BF2. I got two cases with about 5 disks. I tried to install, but one of the first things im asked for is to enter a long code that is on a white box....I dont have a white box. WTF?!?! Can anyone get this for me?

Do you have the orignal box that it came it as the code is usually in or on the back\ front of that box

anjellwu said:
No, that ratbastard only gave me the discs in the cases.

If it is a legit disk, just ring up the makers of the game and tell them youve lost your product key, they will ask you to read out a code on the game disks and will be able to give you a product key to match it. You will have to register your game with them on the phone however.

#Curtis said:
If it is a legit disk, just ring up the makers of the game and tell them youve lost your product key, they will ask you to read out a code on the game disks and will be able to give you a product key to match it. You will have to register your game with them on the phone however.

Sorry to say but that wont work. I actually lost my CD key, and had to reformat, and that left me in a bind. I called up EA and they wanted me to send in mu disk and 15 dollars to get a new key. They said it would tkae 6 weeks. So I just went out and bought a new game.

Becuase did a repair install the registry values were still there, and even with those they could not help me.

AtK SpAdE said:
Sorry to say but that wont work. I actually lost my CD key, and had to reformat, and that left me in a bind. I called up EA and they wanted me to send in mu disk and 15 dollars to get a new key. They said it would tkae 6 weeks. So I just went out and bought a new game.

Becuase did a repair install the registry values were still there, and even with those they could not help me.

Are we talking about the code on the back on the manual which looks like

Code:
xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx

Because if so, EA USA do it a lot differently t over here in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back