Battlefield 2142 North Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cougar125

Problem: When trying to join North Strike games/maps I get all the way to the 'Join' button. I click the join button, then get sent back to the Server Listing. This is the message I get
This serer only allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of Battlefield 2142 to the current official version to join.
I have uninstalled/reinstalled a couple of times, gone through all the updates and patches, and still get this message. Does anybody have an idea of what is causing this?

System Specs said:
Computer Make/Model : Ground up build
Proc : Intel Celeron D 3.2Ghz
RAM : 1022 Mb
DX : 9.0c
Vid Card : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
Vid Mem : 320 Mb

try going here and see if your problem can be solved there
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?messageID=2109109

I got similar problem before but i fixed it by
1. patch to the most current update
2. make sure you have 4 gigs of hd space before applying the update

and there was other suggestions like checking for spywares, virus, allowing firewall access to bf2142 server and a few other i forgot you need to do to fix that modified files error. But check the link and read around see if it help =]

well i installed northern strike around july i think so anyway i got a month out of it.then none of maps worked at all so i un install and reinstall both of them then the first maps worked and the northern ones even though i have ns unlocks it says i need the game even though i have it!

Did you follow the installing/patching order in the thread Condor linked to?
I had a similar problem when I installed 2142, NS and then patched to 1.4, but it went away when doing 2142, patch 1.4, NS, patch 1.4 again.

Wow, I didn't know you were still around, MrGaribaldi.

Also, mocking everyone else, make sure you did it in the right order. Many games have troubles if you install patches in the wrong order. Company of Heroes, ftw.

dude i have the same exact problem, got and installed northern strike today, and it seems to have installed, cause im able to do assault line and all the other gamestyles such as "conquest" and "no vehicles" but when i try to join one of the new northern strike maps i get that same problems. telling me to revert to official version or some ****. And iv tried the links above and nothing works. plz help! im axcious to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back