TechSpot

Battlefield installation problem

By TzarBHD
Oct 16, 2006
  1. Guys I have the same problem as this guy here...click on the link It'll only take a min to read
    http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic33268.html

Openning the game with a CD driver only seems to be the solution but my Battlefield 2 is hacked. I downloaded it and i would need a free virtual drive that would make a CD drive only not a CD/DVD Drive. Please help me I really want to play this game!

2. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 4,985

Thats piracy and against the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. TzarBHD

TzarBHD TS Rookie Topic Starter

So what call the FBI if youre not happy I have a problem, I didnt asked to get judged I asked to get helped

4. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 4,985

I am not judging you, i am stating a fact!!!!

Techspot does not condone illegal activities and you will receive no help!!!!

5. TzarBHD

Why do you buy when You have the chance to get free I dont get it .

6. TzarBHD

Please just tell me when i can get a good free virtual drive I'm not getting you in trouble asking that.

7. TzarBHD

Please just tell me where i can get a good free virtual drive I'm not getting you in trouble asking that.

8. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,438

Seems that TzarBHD is a virtual ***** when it comes to... anything

You DONT tell people you pirated a game unles you are really that stupid and want to be called up by the FBI for piracy!

Just a matter of time till a mod closes this topic

Also.. 1 more thing.. stop posting over and over, just edit a previous message

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.