Battlefield two problem: Grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
battlefield 2 loads up, screen goes black, dissapears. i reainstalled it and put the newest patch on but it still aint working. Can someof you geniuses tell me how to fix this. Ty :) x

First off Im nor completely clear from your post, have you ran the game in the past and now it is acting up or is this the frist time you attempted to play it?

I have been playing BF2 for years now and sometimes when I would install a new program, the game would decide that it didnt like it and wouold refuse to start up, id click the icon it would just load to a black screen and dump you back to desktop. I usually had to resort to uninstalling the new program.

Now if this is the first time you have attempted to play the game, it could be a number of things but as mentioned, your video card drivers are the first place to look.

hey, im having a problem with my battlefield 2 aswell, i put the cd in and click install, then the install wizard comes up and completely loads the blue bar and then nothing happens, ive tried going through my computer and deleting all previous files of battlefield 2 and when i go into add/remove programs it says that theres still something there even though when i click remove nothing happens at all, can someone please help me?

specs are
pentium 4, 3.2 ghz
2 gb of ram
6600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back