Battlefront 2 Need help please:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

merchant_911

I have just got Battlefront 2 and I would like to play online. I log onto my account on gamespy then like get the list of all thegames...But whatever game I try to play in it doesnt work. I like download the level and all but then its like ... Conection to host lost :eek: I have seen this prblem once but It didnt solve my problm. Please can anyone help me

Hello and welcome to techspot

what is your internet connection, Bradband or dileup

if you have a firewall disable it and see what happpions

Hi,

I´m not sure if Battlefront2 is the similar to Battlefield2, but just in case it may help you ...

In my opinion, you didn´t create a BF2 account yet, Gamespy account is not the same ... Try to create an account directly in the BF2 Multiplayer...

I don´t have a Gamespy account and didn´t even install it ... BF2 online is :grinthumb

Best regards,

INternet

Ummm i hav like telus medium speed and i have 1 gig ram...

But like how do I make a direct account on gamespy...like I made one thorugh battlefront :darth: ...

Please help

do you have the lattest patches for the game

what kind of internet do you have dile up or bradband and how many MPS or kbs it is

do you have the lattest patches for the game

what kind of internet do you have dile up or bradband and how many MPS or kbs it is

K first of all i dont know were to get the latest patches??? LIke ive looked on google and stuff but i cant find out were. I think i have 1.0 version...

I have bradband 1 gig ram like 200 gig of memory (Im realy computer dum)I dont knwo were to check how many MPS or kbs it is srry

Yes thanks you but im not a member on fileplanet..or do you need to be one? lol do you know anywere else i coudl download it?

lol

Hi sorry im asking so many questions lol...But anyways One more thing i think the update is what i need cause like were it sais what its fixing its like"Repairs connection lost". But anyways i downloaded the patch but like when i double click it its like...Battlefront 2 not found. And i have the disk in...and it works fine like i have no problems playing it.

not familiar with that patch, but sometimes u have to put the patch in the directory of the file its patching,

and you dont have to be a member to download from fileplanet, they just make u wait in line for an hour or so, depending on traffic. scroll down farther, it should say something about public servers,

did you try playing online by opening the game, multiplayer? does it work that way? do u have a router or firewall?

might be a firewall problem, or network of course, and video card has nothing to do with online, unless ur also expriencing graphics problems in the single player mode, and battlefront 2 is not battlefield 2, its a lot like it tho, only its star wars, which is awesome cuz theres jedis and dog fighting

Help

AYRTON MB said:
Hi,

I´m not sure if Battlefront2 is the similar to Battlefield2, but just in case it may help you ...

In my opinion, you didn´t create a BF2 account yet, Gamespy account is not the same ... Try to create an account directly in the BF2 Multiplayer...

I don´t have a Gamespy account and didn´t even install it ... BF2 online is :grinthumb

Best regards,

Hi ....would you pleeeeeease tell me how to play Battlefront 2 WITHOUT the GameSpyArcade???...please...im a big fan of this game, played a lot times, but........, when i want to connect to some internet servers, it starts counting seconds, and after a half a minute it says invalid CD or Connection lost. What do i have to download to play it, except gamespy or that other thing that it was asking me to instal. You are my only hope, HEEEEELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back